Enterprise SaaS Companies
Enterprise SaaS is one of the fastest growing segments of the economy with names like Salesforce, Adobe, Workday, Microsoft, Google, and many other dominating the headlines.
Because the enterprise SaaS industry is evolving rapidly, the risk management needs of the companies are consistently changing.
Not only are the threat vectors changing, the insurance marketplace can be slow to change leading to coverage gaps in the insurance and risk management programs for many enterprise SaaS companies.
How We Can Help
- Reduce the risk that a cyber attack or other technology failure will negatively impact the equity value of the platform business
- Take insurance and risk management off the plate of the Founder/CEO, who is already extremely busy
- Find creative solutions to reduce the cost of insurance for the platform company
- Create leverage when negotiating contracts with critical vendors and subcontractors
I would use just three words to describe the BCP Tech team: genuine, helpful, and knowledgeable. They are genuinely interested in understanding you and what your business does; very helpful in assisting you in completing much of the processes; and extremely knowledgeable about the intricacies of cyber security/vulnerabilities and options for protecting all of the dimensions of your business. It still doesn’t make insurance ‘fun’, but they certainly ease the pain!
COO of an enterprise SaaS company
- Vendor management & contract review
- Insurance limit negotiations with clients
- Cyber risk assessments
- Turn your insurance coverage into a sales tool
- Buy side and sell side due diligence
- Cyber security policy review & creation