Our consulting team
Our consulting group, comprised of lawyers and risk managers, helps you quantify the technology risk on your balance sheet
It’s impossible to assess your technology risk without understanding the contractual transfer of risk to your clients and vendors. Only then can you analyze limits or potential gaps in your insurance program. Our proprietary technology risk assessment takes a look at your critical vendors, the risks they create for you, and whether or not you bear the financial risk to their failure. At the end of the process, you know what kind of financial impact a technology failure would have on your business.
BENEFITS OF OUR PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY RISK ASSESSMENT
Mission & Goals
Minimize Your Risk
- Hold your vendors who could cause the financial loss, responsible for that loss.
- Create leverage when negotiating terms with your vendors
- Create an inventory of your vendors’ insurance coverage to guarantee there is money to pay the loss caused by the vendor
Protect Your Assets
- Create pricing leverage with your insurance carriers at renewal
- Avoid exclusions in your vendor contracts and their insurance policies that would deny you payment in the event of a loss
- Better understand and quantify your risk allowing us to make sure you have the proper limits
List of critical vendors & contracts
Copies of insurance certificates on file for vendors
Copies of current cyber liability insurance and any endorsements
Review & Analysis
Assessment of technology risks transferred to critical vendors
Assessment of insurance coverage in place to support the risk transfer
Quantifying the dollar value of a cyber incident
Summary of technology risk assumed on the balance sheet
Assessment of risk transferred to the insurance policies & coverage gaps
Recommendations & Implementation
Vendor risk assessments
Vendor due diligence process
Cyber risk recommendations
Insurance coverage gap analysis
Overall technology risk assessment & meeting with the team
Allow us to take risk management and insurance off of your plate so you can focus on revenue generating activities.
We can review your contracts, help you build cyber security policies, manage your insurance program, and handle many other risk management functions.